cxf-users mailing list archives

From Wadi Jalil Maluf <wad...@yahoo.com.ar>
Subject Error calling webservices....
Date Sun, 07 Feb 2010 20:34:35 GMT
Hi all,
I get the following error calling the webservice from flex:
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.cxf.frontend.SimpleMethodDispatcher.getMethod(SimpleMethodDispatcher.java:96)
        at
org.apache.cxf.service.invoker.AbstractInvoker.invoke(AbstractInvoker.java:57)
        at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.ServiceInvokerInterceptor$1.run(ServiceInvokerInterceptor.java:58)
        at
java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)
        at
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
        at
org.apache.cxf.workqueue.SynchronousExecutor.execute(SynchronousExecutor.java:37)
        at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.ServiceInvokerInterceptor.handleMessage(ServiceInvokerInterceptor.java:98)
        at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:236)
Does anyone know why?is it a Apache cxf bug?Its working if I call this
outside flex!
Any help would be appreciated,
Regards

__________ InformaciĆ³n de ESET Smart Security, versiĆ³n de la base de firmas de virus 4932
(20100310) __________

ESET Smart Security ha comprobado este mensaje.

http://www.eset.com