cxf-users mailing list archives

From Alexandre Jaquet <alexjaq...@gmail.com>
Subject name conflit when generating source
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2010 07:38:48 GMT
Hi,

I'm facing a little problem once I'm generating the source from wsdl in my
wsdl I've the following declaration

    <wsdl:service name="service">
        <wsdl:port name="Z_WS_CUSTOMER_CREATE_XTD"
binding="tns:Z_WS_CUSTOMER_CREATE_XTD">
            <soap:address

And when I generate the source I got the following code generation that
provoc a name conflit between the class name and the class we need to
implement

@WebServiceClient(name = "service",
                  wsdlLocation =
"file:/C:/dev/xxxxxxxxx/src/main/resources/wsdl/Z_WS_CUSTOMER_CREATE.wsdl",
                  targetNamespace =
"urn:sap-com:document:sap:soap:functions:mc-style")

public class Service extends Service {
//fail because of the same name

//need to manually put this
public class Service extends javax.xml.ws.Service {

How can I solve this without having a manual intervention ?

Thanks in advance

Alexandre