cxf-users mailing list archives

From Coder One <coder_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JaxWsProxyFactoryBean & DotNet Client with 2.5.5
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2010 05:44:06 GMT
Never mind..:)  I actually had the code, but misttyped so it did not work and caused a headscratcher.

factory.setServiceClass(ICalculatorService.class);

----- Original Message ----
From: Coder One <coder_lol@yahoo.com>
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Sent: Fri, March 5, 2010 4:11:44 PM
Subject: JaxWsProxyFactoryBean & DotNet Client with 2.5.5

How do I use JaxWsProxyFactoryBean to create the below client proxy?  The extracted code
is generated using org.apache.cxf:cxf-codegen-plugin:2.2.5 on a dotnet WSDL.  It looks like
I have to manually modify the namespace on CalculatorService?  If I have to modify the targetNamespace,
is there a way to configure codegen to use the same for both the interface and the class?

ICalculatorService.java

@WebService(targetNamespace = "http://calculator.services.abc.com/", name = "ICalculatorService")
@XmlSeeAlso({ObjectFactory.class})
public interface ICalculatorService

CalculatorService.java

@WebServiceClient(name = "CalculatorService", targetNamespace = "http://tempuri.org/")
public class CalculatorService extends Service

Thanks...