cxf-users mailing list archives

From fahman_dude <fahman_d...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Unmarshalling error when using fastinfoset
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2010 15:27:08 GMT

I confirm herewith that my real project works with the cxf 2.3-snapshot as
expected (there are some other non-critical issues with the current trunk of
2.3 e.g. BeanCreationException during initialization. Will post separate
jira ticket).

Question to community, is there atleast some sort of rumor when will 2.3 be
released?