cxf-users mailing list archives

From fahman_dude <fahman_d...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Unmarshalling error when using fastinfoset
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2010 13:25:34 GMT

Hello,

please find attached eclipse test project. Its got maven config so,
normally, running "mvn install" should be sufficient to generate, compile
and run unittest.

For those of you opening the project in eclipse BEFORE running maven, don't
worry about compilation errors! This is because the webservice is intended
contract-first and missing classes causing compilation errors will be
generated by wsdl2java when running maven.

I have stripped and simplified a lot of things from my real use case, but I
still get the same exception I reported even with this simplified example.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p28069257/cxf.jaxws.infoset.twoway.mep.test.zip