cxf-users mailing list archives

From altoro <arnaudle...@hotmail.com>
Subject & character does not work
Date Sun, 21 Mar 2010 12:25:21 GMT

Hi all,

One of my CXF Web service is supposed to return an URL such as:
http://ip:port/xxx?yyy=1&zzz=2

The problem is that the "&" character is not correctly parsed or at least I
can say I end up with the following URL in the client side:
http://ip:port/xxx?yyy=1&amp;zzz=2
After reading some documentation about the "&" character in xml I tried:
http://ip:port/xxx?yyy=1&amp;zzz=2
 and also I tried to scape it ("\\&") but none of them work....
Please, can any one tell me how should I write my string
"http://ip:port/xxx?yyy=1&zzz=2" in the server side so that I get exactly
the same in the client side... ?
Thanks in advance... I'm really stuck with it (and it should be simple)

Arnaud.