cxf-users mailing list archives

From DmitryM <nskmda_fors...@mail.ru>
Subject JaxRS 'versioned' URIs support
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 06:12:13 GMT

Hi, everybody

Has anyone used the following configuration for a JaxRS method exposed:

// Originally was @Path("/x")
@Path("{version:[1]\\.[0]}/x")
void doX();

It was kinda a requirement for the application to use 'versioned' URIs.
When this 'version' thing was added unit tests (using embedded server for
jaxrs:server/jaxrs:client on the same uri like http://localhost:9999/)
stopped working.
CXF started complaining as follows:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unresolved variables; only 0 value(s)
given for 1 unique variable(s)

On the client side I'm using autoproxying feature of CXF (I simply get
client injected from Spring's jaxrs:client into my web-service caller.

What needs to be done to support that 'version'?
Is there any way to configure proxy in runtime? I'm not sure about calls
like WebClient.matrix etc.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Dmitry