cxf-users mailing list archives

From Mathias Nilsson <wicket.program...@gmail.com>
Subject CXF and Spring code-gen
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2010 11:36:09 GMT

Hi,

I just integrated my first cxf web service today. I'm using JAX-WS
annotations and have set up the CXF service with spring. I have a lot of
clients that will invoke the webservice and the service is updated quite
often.

When generating the client I use eclipse generate web service client and
type in the webservice wsdl url. There are some major problems with this
procedure and requires a lot of starting server and going thru all clients
deleting the old client code and generating new.

How do you do this? I have seen the maven cxf code gen plugin but this
requires a wsdl. Is there any way of generating the client code from the
impl class or the interface without using the wsdl?