cxf-users mailing list archives

From DmitryM <nskmda_fors...@mail.ru>
Subject Re: Jax-RS ExceptionMapper and data marshalling
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 17:44:52 GMT

Sergey

The matter is I'm already JSON provider and expect it to do the job for me.
As I said, it worked perfectly fine for the second method (not having return
type specified).
And I would like to keep the methods in sync (as well as the result type,
which is set to JSON).

I was just wondering why it works okay without return type and doesn't work
on standard Java types with return type specified.

Dmitry