cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Strange behavior of Maven cxf-java2ws-plugin
Date Sun, 14 Mar 2010 02:49:31 GMT

This is completely a "maven" thing and nothing to do with the CXF plugins.

Configuration found in an "execution" is only used when that execution is
triggered.   That would normally be when the given lifecycle phase is
triggered.    For example "mvn  process-classes".    If you invoke a plugin
directly like you are doing, only the config outside the executions would be
enabled.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp