cxf-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: @Transactional in another thead?
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 18:25:40 GMT
Spring has a concept called "transaction suspension" which allows you
to detach a transaction from a thread. This is primarily used to
execute a separate transaction on the same thread (and later resume
the original transaction), but this probably can also be used to
reattach the transaction to a different thread. So, by googling for
"transaction suspension" you may be able to find some information
about how to do this.

Andreas