cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Bimschas <bimsc...@itm.uni-luebeck.de>
Subject Re: Minimum set of CXF OSGi bundles required for JAX-WS
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 23:35:26 GMT
Sergey,

I asked that question regarding the JARs listed in the WHICH_JARS file. If I were to use these
there surely must be one bundle listening for service registrations that e.g. contains JAX-WS
annotations to register them with the servlet container and so on.

For DOSGi itself I know of the ways making it work.

Regards,
Daniel

Am 02.02.2010 um 00:29 schrieb Sergey Beryozkin:

> Can you clarify please ?
>
> With DOSGI you just register an OSGI service and it will be exposed as needed...
>
> Cheers, Sergey

Could I do that over the service registry or by calling some API methods of one of these bundles?