cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sbery...@progress.com>
Subject RE: Http basic authentication in JAX RS
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 09:27:46 GMT
Hi

There's a JAXRS SecurityContext available but it won't give you the
password.
You can pass (CXF JAXRS specific) MessageContext and get CXF
AuthorizationPolicy out of it and it will give you the name and
password.

When you say 'domain', what exactly do you mean ? Are you referring to
the 'realm' ? You can get it from JAXRS
@HeaderParam("WWW-Authenticate"), passed as List<String>...Or are you
referring to domain a given authenticated Principal belongs to, as
configured by the sysadmin ?

Sergey

-----Original Message-----
From: SaravananRamamoorthy [mailto:saravanan.ramamoorthy.s@gmail.com]
Sent: 02 February 2010 07:25
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Subject: Http basic authentication in JAX RS

Hi All,

I am creating REST application using JAX RS.

I am using SOAPUI to test the application.

My Rest needs to receive the Http Basic Authentication from the  SOAPUI.

I just want to receive the authentication details like username,password
and
domain in JAX RS method.

Can anyone give the idea how to get the authentication details in the
parameter of the method.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
SaravananRamamoorthy