cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Bimschas <bimsc...@itm.uni-luebeck.de>
Subject Re: DOSGi and JSON responses
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2010 13:22:17 GMT
It's Felix over Pax Runner in my case. If I take the "sun.*,com.sun.*,javax.xml.bind,javax.xml.bind.*"
packages out of the bootdelegation classpath the following errors will occur:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.provider.JAXBElementProvider
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.provider.JSONProvider

For me, currently that doesn't make sense since the DOSGI bundle is fully resolved and all
classes should be loadable. I'll further investigate this...

Am 05.02.2010 um 13:29 schrieb Sergey Beryozkin:

>> S.B : Is it a single bundle distro ? Yes, it ships the stax api bundle I think...Hmm...Will
it work if you try the multibundle distro and omit the stax-api bundle ? Or perhaps updating
the Equinox config to block the stax api from the system ?

--
M.Sc. Daniel Bimschas
Institute of Telematics, University of Lübeck