cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Bob Miller" <rmil...@generalcode.com>
Subject Spring + CXF warning
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 16:19:48 GMT
I am getting this in my tomcat log every time my application starts:

2010-02-03 11:14:22.957 [http-80-1] WARN
org.springframework.beans.GenericTypeAwarePropertyDescriptor.getWriteMet
hodForActualAccess():110 - Invalid JavaBean property 'serviceBeans'
being accessed! Ambiguous write methods found next to actually used
[public void
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSServerFactoryBean.setServiceBeans(java.util.Li
st)]: [public void
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSServerFactoryBean.setServiceBeans(java.lang.Ob
ject[])

And I am not sure if it's a spring issue or a cxf issue.  I am running
cxf 2.2.6 and spring 3.0-release.  Has anybody else seen this kind of
warning?

Thanks,

  Bob Miller