cxf-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Melloni <Bruno.Mell...@chickasaw.net>
Subject Increasing timeout for <jaxws:client>
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 18:10:55 GMT
I am having trouble interpreting the available documentation on how to increase the client
ReceiveTimeout.

The information I could find on the web points to http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/client-http-transport-including-ssl-sup
(a dead link), and when searching on the cxf cwiki I found this page: http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF20DOC/Client+HTTP+Transport+%28including+SSL+support%29,
but it seems to be for a format that predates <jaxws:client>.

Assuming that the tags in that link are compatible with my context file, it seems like I should
add an <http-conf:client> entry to my context file with a ReceiveTimeout attribute.
 It also seems to say that <http-conf:client> belongs inside an <http-conf:conduit>
but it is not clear what the conduit name should be. But it is not clear where I would put
it, nor what other things are 'required' to go with it.

I listed my context file below.  Can someone please help me figure out what to add to have
a functioning <http-conf:client ReceiveTimout="240000" /> ?

<beans
    xmlns:util="http://www.springframework.org/schema/util"
    xsi:schemaLocation="
        http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.0.xsd
        http://www.springframework.org/schema/util  http://www.springframework.org/schema/util/spring-util-2.5.xsd
        http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws                 http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxws.xsd">

  <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml" />
  <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml" />

  <jaxws:client id="myClient"   address="http://myServer:8080/MyServiceServices/MyService"
 serviceClass="myDomain.MyService" />

<snip>non-cxf beans here</snip>
</beans>