cxf-users mailing list archives

From Anto Paul <>
Subject Customizing method body of wsdl2java generated code
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 07:06:39 GMT

    How to embed custom code into method body of implementation classes
generated by wsdl2java tool? I am writing a tool that calls wsdl2java to
generate service implementation classes from WSDL and the generated code
should contain code for calling existing service layer. CXF wsdl2java
generates method body that is no usable by me. Instead of modifying that
manually or using another tool to modify generated method body, I need to
replace this method body with what I supply to the tool. Is this supported
by wsdl2java? If not which class I should look to customize the generated
code? I need to do the same for client.

Thanks in advance