cxf-users mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VOTE: Extend CXF to support JAX-RPC - Good work
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2010 13:34:38 GMT
Karthik,

Once upon a time, we had an active contributor to CXF who was working
toward JAX-RPC support. He wrote code to support SOAP-encoded
representation in the Aegis data binding. Sadly, he got too busy with
his real job, and never finished.

There is no plan to work on this. If someone comes to the project who
wants to do it, they will get support and encouragement, but I do not
believe that any of the current contributors have any plans.

--benson