cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Bimschas <bimsc...@itm.uni-luebeck.de>
Subject Re: Minimum set of CXF OSGi bundles required for JAX-WS
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 23:36:45 GMT
Sergey,

that's the information I needed, even if I hoped there would be even a "leaner" set of bundles
being sufficient ;-)

Thanks and regards,
Daniel

Am 02.02.2010 um 00:26 schrieb Sergey Beryozkin:

> Hi
>
> You probably just need to take the bundles listed with the multibundle distribution,
all of those bundles are likely needed except for discovery-related ones (discovery is an
optional component of dosgi)...

> Cheers, Sergey

OSGi compliant bundles? Or are they?