cxf-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Getting SOAP Header in WSDL
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2010 19:57:52 GMT
Hi Abhishek,

there is a sectionin a FAQ:
How can I add soap headers to the request/response?
see: http://cxf.apache.org/faq.html

Is that what you are searching for?

You can use the annotation @WebParam(header = true) to add the header to
the WSDL generated from your java interface.

Greetings

Christian

Am 08.02.2010 12:10, schrieb Sharma, Abhishek:
> Please respond I just want Authentication to be implemented thru JSESSIONID in my Webservices.
>
> Thanks
> Abhishek

spring. Now I want to publish the service layer code as Soap based web service and used CXF
for the same. This runs fine and I am able to get the WSDL and service running, but the problem
is I want to include SOAP Header containing session information. For this I am writing a JAX-WS
handler but I don't know how to get the SOAP Header in my wsdl generated thru CXF.