cxf-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Customizing method body of wsdl2java generated code
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 21:01:31 GMT
Hi Anto,

normally you generate only the data classes and the interface of your
service. You simply write the implementation yourself.
---
public MyServiceImpl implements MyService {
}
---
Where the MyService interface is generated but the MyServiceImpl not.
So my question to you is why do you want to generate the implementation
at all?

Greetings

Christian