cxf-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Customizing method body of wsdl2java generated code
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 07:19:23 GMT
Hi Anto,

I guess the best way to generate additional code is writing a xjc
plugin. Have a look at example 6 in
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/maven-cxf-codegen-plugin-wsdl-to-java.html on
how to use such a plugin .
In the CXF source you can find the source of some xjc plugins (in path
common/xjc). You can use one of those plugins as a base to write your
plugin.
Perhaps you even find what you need in jaxb commons:
https://jaxb2-commons.dev.java.net/

In any case you should not change generated code manually as this means
you can not simply regenerate it. Could you explain a little more what
exactly you want to achieve?

Greetings

Christian