cxf-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Spring Security with CXF JMS Endpoint
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 22:40:55 GMT
Hi John,

some time ago I wrote a really small HTTP2JMSBridge
(http://www.liquid-reality.de:8080/display/liquid/HTTP2JMSBridge).
It has the ability to create a connection to the jms provider with the
username/password given to it by using http basic auth.
The bridge even pools the connections.

Having said that the code is probably not production ready but it is
apache licensed. So I am sure you can tweak it to your needs.

Greetings

Christian

--

Christian Schneider