cxf-users mailing list archives

From DmitryM <nskmda_fors...@mail.ru>
Subject Re: Unmarshal WebApplicationException Response JSON entity
Date Sat, 27 Feb 2010 22:35:42 GMT

A bit of clarification about what I would like to achieve.

When I'm doing exception mapping I do simple
Response.serverError().entity(xxx).build() and it produces perfectly
formatted JSON response.

On the client side I have a Java proxy which in this case gets
WebApplicationException.

I can get the JSON text from it (produced by the server-side marshaller).

But my question is: is there any simple/easy way to have that JSON
unmarshalled into the same class' instance which was used by the server-side
marshaller?
Does it have anything to do with data bindings?
Can you please point me to an example?