cxf-users mailing list archives

From Krzysztof Malinowski <kmali...@toya.net.pl>
Subject Re: MTOM difference of results
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 11:42:47 GMT

Thank for some tips!

I separated my service client from EE environment, then correct CXF jars was
used.
In this case I got result without any exceptions, but some strange.

When I turned on service inside Spring when I tried to process DataHandler
on client side I had some empty
stream (size of bytes 0)

If I turned on the same service without Spring as light server, then on
client side processing DataHandler got expectated result - stream had some
entry.

Below I put the significant part, preparing the stream on server side:
(...)
import javax.activation.DataHandler;
import javax.jws.WebService;

import com.sun.xml.internal.ws.util.ByteArrayDataSource;

@WebService(endpointInterface="mtom.test.IDocService")
public class DocServiceImpl implements IDocService {

	@Override
	public Document document() {
		// TODO Auto-generated method stub
		final String DATA = "<html><body><h1>Hello John B.</h1></body></html>";
		ByteArrayDataSource source = new ByteArrayDataSource(DATA.getBytes(),
"text/html");
		Document doc = new Document("text/html", new DataHandler(source));
		return doc;
	}

}
(...)