cxf-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Krzysztof Malinowski <kmali...@toya.net.pl>
Subject MTOM difference of results
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2010 15:32:22 GMT

Hi,

I my previous post I notified problem shortly. Let me add some details.
I observed some different results, when I turn on my service, which exposes
some data based on MTOM.

One, correct if I turned on service via JaxWsServerFactoryBean (we can
simply say in native CXF way).
And, wrong if I do the same in Spring environment. 

In the second case I can't get any data, even some simple, outside MTOM
mechanism. I notice the begin of exception stack like this:

(...)
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/sun/mail/util/LineInputStream
	at javax.mail.internet.InternetHeaders.load(InternetHeaders.java:321)
	at javax.mail.internet.InternetHeaders.<init>(InternetHeaders.java:301)
(...)

During the test I have set it up the logging interceptors, so inside the
inInterceptor I notice interested part of respose message, but with some
additional binary part.

In the first way, when I started service without Spring the entry of log was
clear.

Obviouslly, in both tests I based on the same SEI and its implementation
class.

Regards
Krzysztof
-- 
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/MTOM-difference-of-results-tp27689060p27689060.html
Sent from the cxf-user mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message