cxf-users mailing list archives

From kiffin <kif...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.client.HttpTransportPipe.dump
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 22:26:51 GMT

I have another question on soap fault. I could see the root cause returning
from the soap fault from my Sun JAX-WS service,  but I am not seeing it in
the CXF implementation. Is there a way for CXF to return the root cause of
the soap fault to a client?  Here's the example response from my test.

<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
    <soap:Header/>
    <soap:Body>
        <soap:Fault>
            <faultcode>
                soap:Server
            </faultcode>
            <faultstring>
                java.lang.RuntimeException: Mock up exception
            </faultstring>
            <detail>
                <ns1:ServiceException
xmlns:ns1="urn:expd.com:service:calculation"/>
            </detail>
        </soap:Fault>
    </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>