cxf-users mailing list archives

From kiffin <kif...@yahoo.com>
Subject Endpoint creation exception
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2010 21:46:58 GMT

I am porting a Metro app to CXF.  I have the following code which runs OK in
Metro environment, but I am getting an exception from CXF.  I am not sure
what is my problem.

        List<Handler> handlers = new ArrayList<Handler>();
        handlers.add(new ServiceHandler());

        Endpoint endpoint = Endpoint
                .create(new CalculationService(throwResourceNotAvailable,
                                               timeout));
        endpoint.getBinding().setHandlerChain(handlers);  // throwing
exception here
        endpoint.publish(endpointLocation);

java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not find destination factory for transport
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http
	at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapTransportFactory.getDestination(SoapTransportFactory.java:76)
	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl.initDestination(ServerImpl.java:90)
	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl.<init>(ServerImpl.java:69)
	at
org.apache.cxf.frontend.ServerFactoryBean.create(ServerFactoryBean.java:106)
	at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsServerFactoryBean.create(JaxWsServerFactoryBean.java:167)
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.getServer(EndpointImpl.java:346)
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.getEndpoint(EndpointImpl.java:384)
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.getBinding(EndpointImpl.java:148)