cxf-users mailing list archives

From huidong <>
Subject Re: An invalid security token was provided (Bad UsernameToken Values)
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 21:23:51 GMT

According to spec, the "Username" and "Password" child elements of
"UsernameToken" are NOT supposed to be qualified.   The message you put here
has them qualified.

I think there is a setting in the WSConfig object to allow accepting the out
of spec name/passwords, I'm just not sure how that would be used with the
WSS4JInInterceptor.   I added some code last week to allow configuring in a
specific WSConfig object relatively easily, but that's not available in a
release yet.

thanks Dan.

this is the java client message that works. the only difference is the
"Type" attribute is simple "Type" instead of "wsse:Type". could this be the

Sent from the cxf-user mailing list archive at

View raw message