cxf-users mailing list archives

From JasonAB <jaso...@acm.org>
Subject jax:rs client injection
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 21:03:33 GMT

I've successfully created my jax:rs server, and it's running fine. I can
create a client manually, using JAXRSClientFactory, but any time I try to
create a proxy using Spring and jaxrs:client, I receive the following error:

SEVERE: No resource classes found
Caused by: javax.ws.rs.WebApplicationException
	at
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.AbstractJAXRSFactoryBean.checkResources(AbstractJAXRSFactoryBean.java:232)
	at
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.JAXRSClientFactoryBean.createWithValues(JAXRSClientFactoryBean.java:130)
	at
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.JAXRSClientFactoryBean.create(JAXRSClientFactoryBean.java:126)
(etc)

Here's my Spring config:
<jaxrs:client id="jobStatusClient" address="${jobstatus.server.address}"

serviceClass="citysearch.platform.jobstatus.service.JobStatusClientImpl">
        <jaxrs:providers>
            <ref bean="protoBufReader" />
            <ref bean="protoBufWriter" />
        </jaxrs:providers>
    </jaxrs:client>

With protoBuf reader and writer defined as beans, and some HTTP conduit
config later on.

What am I leaving out to feed the resources to the instantiation?

jason