cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CXF + WS - Security web service client issue
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2010 19:05:10 GMT

Are you using WS-SecurityPolicy?   If so, you can just set the username on the
RequestContext and the SecurityPolicy engine would pick it up for that
request.   You may be able to do it with older WSS4JOutInterceptor, I'm just
not sure how.   You may be able to do it similarly with:

((BindingProvider)port).getRequestContext().put("user", "dan");

Not really sure though.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp