cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.client.HttpTransportPipe.dump
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 22:37:10 GMT

Per spec, the "faultstring" should be the result of exception.getMessage().
Thus, we output whatever that returns.   Is there any way you can look at the
sun generated exceptions or something to see if they are doing something funky
with the getMessage() call?

Is the sample below from the CXF test or the Sun test?

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org