cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.client.HttpTransportPipe.dump
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 20:15:55 GMT
On Fri February 12 2010 3:06:52 pm kiffin wrote:
> Hi. I am porting a Sun JAX-WS service to CXF. Sun has a system property -
> com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.client.HttpTransportPipe.dum - which dumps
> the request/response message on the console. Does CXF have an equivalent
> property to dump the request/response message on the console?

OK.  Didn't know about that specific property.   Sun seems to have several
properties like that which CXF would respond to, but that one isn't one.
I'll add it.

With 2.2.6, you can chose one of:

Boolean.getBoolean("org.apache.cxf.logging.enabled");
Boolean.getBoolean("com.sun.xml.ws.transport.local.LocalTransportPipe.dump");
Boolean.getBoolean("com.sun.xml.ws.util.pipe.StandaloneTubeAssembler.dump");
Boolean.getBoolean("com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.HttpAdapter.dump");

It wouldn't go to the console.  It would go the java.util.logging, but by
default, that would go to the console.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org