cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Example of handling SOAP Header with mustUnderstand
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 19:57:46 GMT
In your "jaxws:endpoint" element, just add something like:

<jaxws:properties>
    <entry key="endpoint-processes-headers"
          value="{http://cxf.apache.org/outofband/Header}outofbandHeader"/>
</jaxws:properties>

Note: I'm still kind of working on this and it may change again.   The JAX-WS
TCK is having an issue with this so I may have to adjust it a bit, but I
haven't had a chance to dig into the failure yet.

I'm also planning on adding an annotation that could be added to the impl.
Something like:

@ProcessesHeaders( headers =
{"{http://cxf.apache.org/outofband/Header}outofbandHeader"} )

or similar.