cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CXF loses whitespace text nodes on the client side?
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 19:48:02 GMT

You'll probably need to put a breakpoint in the XMLStreamReader's
getCharacters or next() methods and get the stack trace at where the
whitespace blocks are returned.   I don't think this is in CXF at all.   I
think it's down in JAXB which there isn't much we can do about other than
create a small JAXB only testcase and log it with them.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org