cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issue running js_provider sample on AIX
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 17:37:32 GMT

Eamonn,

Can you  log/capture the soap message that is being sent from the client?
This is a dispatch client so I'm wondering if the XML the dispatch client is
sending is actually valid.   At the very least, I'd like to know if it's
different between AIX and the other platforms.

Also, any chance of checking with the equivalent IBM jdk on Linux?

Dan

Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org
http://www.dankulp.com/blog