cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: jaxws:conduitSelector
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 20:38:55 GMT

The transportId's are a bit irrelevant at this point.  It's looping through
the ConduitInitiator calling getUriPrefixes().   Thus, there needs to be a
ConduitInitiator registered that returns "https"  or similar from that call.
It looks (via "http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http/configuration") that you
have the http transport registered so I'm not sure what would be happening.
If you can debug this, trace into the getUriPrefixes calls and see what is
being returned.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp