cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Minimum set of CXF OSGi bundles required for JAX-WS
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 20:35:09 GMT

I don't think we have a minimum list for OSGi yet.   You could probably start
with the information in:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/distribution/src/main/release/lib/WHICH_JARS

and go from there.   Any updates to that file to support OSGi use cases would
be a great help or even updates for the wiki.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org