cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Spring Security with CXF JMS Endpoint
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 20:16:35 GMT

Christian recently did some updates to the JMS transport to pull the
JMSXUserID from the JMS Message and stick that into our SecurityContext.   You
would probably need an interceptor that would then take that and feed that
into the Spring security context.      If you do develop some interceptors for
this, we'd love to have them.  :-)

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp