cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Sertic Mirko, Bedag" <Mirko.Ser...@bedag.ch>
Subject WSDL2Java and external binding giles
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 10:51:22 GMT
Hi@all

I want to use WSDL2Java with Maven to compile two WSDL files with CXF
2.2.5. Every WSDL file includes a domain specific xml schema, which
includes a common schema.

Now, I want to setup a java package mapping based on the target
namespace of the WSDL and XML schemas, simply something like this:

http://host/namespacea -> Package a.b.c

http://host/namespaceb -> Package a.b.d

http://host/common      -> Package a.b.common

I use the following binding file:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<jxb:bindings version="2.0"

              xmlns:jxb="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxb"

      <jxb:globalBindings>

      <jxb:javaType name="java.util.Date" xmlType="xs:dateTime"

parseMethod="org.apache.cxf.tools.common.DataTypeAdapter.parseDateTime"

printMethod="org.apache.cxf.tools.common.DataTypeAdapter.printDateTime"/

    </jxb:globalBindings>

    <jxb:bindings schemaLocation="common.xsd" node="/xs:schema">

            <schemaBindings>

                  <package>a.b.common</package>

            </schemaBindings>

    </jxb:bindings>

</jxb:bindings>

The Maven result is something like "unsupported binding namespace ""

What am i doing wrong? Do I have to use absolute path names, or can I
just setup a jxb:bindings element referencing a target namespace instead
of a xml schema document?

Thanks in advance

Mirko