cxf-users mailing list archives

From Jürgen Bockhorn <Juergen.Bockh...@heuboe.de>
Subject cxf, maven plugin, dependencies (xsd)
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 08:27:46 GMT
Hello,

I am using cxf with maven. My WSDL file includes an XML schema file which again includes some
XSDs. Now I found in the maven_plugin/Options.java file, that the cxf-maven-plugin should
be able to handle this dependencies, to trigger code generation even if only a dependent file
changed.

    /**
     * A set of dependent files used to detect the generator must process WSDL, even
     * if generator marker files are up to date.
     */
    File dependencies[];

But I did not manage to find out how to insert this dependencies into my pom.xml.

Could anyone help me please.

Best regards,

Jürgen