cxf-users mailing list archives

From Barrie Treloar <baerr...@gmail.com>
Subject Expose pojo via webservice dynamically without annotations (maybe with Spring/AOP)?
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2010 04:51:43 GMT
I have existing code which we have already exposed remotely (using a
home grown solution).
The code is appropriately broken up into a service interface and
service implementation.

I'm trying to avoid making changes to these existing classes (which is
probably unrealistic, but here goes).

I want to expose these services via web services, and as noted without
having to change the code to add annotations.
Is there anyway to use dynamic proxies, spring aop, spring xml
configuration, (insert other magic here) to decorate the existing
interface and implementation with the correct jaxb/jax-ws annotations?

Does it even make sense to try to achive this?
Do I just bite the bullet and add the annotations?

Suggestions most welcome.
Cheers
Barrie