cxf-users mailing list archives

From Michael Guyver <michael.guy...@gmail.com>
Subject Access to HTTP cookie values in Interceptor or Invoker implementation?
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2010 02:02:03 GMT
Hi there,

I'm new to CXF and JAX-RS programming so the paradigm is quite foreign
to me. At the moment I'm trying to figure out how one would go about
implementing a Interceptor or Invoker that would execute prior to the
service class mapped to the specific request, for example to validate
a session token value. I had in mind being able to read this from a
cookie but can't see any easy way of doing so.

Within the Interceptor implementation the only way I've found to get
at this API is this (horrible) hack:

new MessageContextImpl(message).getHttpHeaders().getCookies()

I mean, there's got to be an easier and better way than that, right?

Cheers

Mike