cxf-users mailing list archives

From Gabo Manuel <kman...@solegysystems.com>
Subject Re: CXF with JAX-RS : ServiceException during deployment
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2010 09:36:34 GMT
Hi Yong-Loh,

I made a simple implementation class based on the interface you posted.
It works, i.e. content and detail paths are included in the wadl and
could be invoked via firefox browser. I had to add @Consumes("text/xml")
in the class declaration though. Although this fixed the client side
issue, not exactly any issues on the server side.

There is high probability the implementation is experiencing some
problems in instantiation.

Error creating bean with name 'contentProcessService': Invocation of init method failed;

which begs the question how come one path works while the other does not. Odd...

Gabo

Yong-Loh wrote:
> Hi Gabo,
>
> First Question: Yes. The serviceLayer folder exists and it has WEB-INF and
> other stuff as well.
> Second Question: I have tried passing the three parameters as well. But, no
> luck.
>
> As suggested by David, I have looked at the wadl address. It does not have
> any resource with path '/detail'. The other one with '/content' is working
> fine without even giving the parameters in the URL.
>
> Whats going wrong?
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Yong-Loh
>
> Gabo Manuel wrote:
>
>> Hi Yong-Loh,
>>
>> I'll be giving this a shot:
>>
>> 1. The link you provided the following:
>>
>> We use Tomcat as the container. After deploying the war, when I try to
>> hit the URL from the
>> browser(http://localhost:8080/ServiceLayer/detail/), its giving the
>> below warning.
>>
>> I am assuming that the folder ServiceLayer exists and contains the rest
>> of the WEB-INF stuff, ryt? Or the path is replaced in some web.xml file?
>>
>> 2. The method you defined requires 3 parameters, The URL you posted did
>> not include ?address=add1&region=2s&effectiveDate=now. Any chance that
>> could be the cause? Asking them since I did not see a @DefaultValue with
>> the method declaration.
>>
>> Hth.
>>
>> Gabo
>>

>> Yong-Loh wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Sergey,
>>>
>>> We are stuck with the below issue which  has already been posted on the
>>> forum. Below is the link. Request your inputs in resolving the issue.
>>>
>>> http://old.nabble.com/CXF-with-JAX-RS-%3A-No-operation-matching-request-path--detail--is-found-tt27350904.html
>>> http://old.nabble.com/CXF-with-JAX-RS-%3A-No-operation-matching-request-path--detail--is-found-tt27350904.html

>>> Thanks & Regards,
>>> Yong-Loh