cxf-users mailing list archives

From amishera <amishera2...@gmail.com>
Subject Some question on the deployment of cxf
Date Sun, 17 Jan 2010 18:34:23 GMT

Hi,

Is this possible to deploy the apache cxf without resorting to any
application server/web server? I just want to compile and run my code stand
alone.

Moreover, I have this following code fragment:

@javax.jws.WebService(name = "FreshProxy",

		serviceName = "FreshProxy",

		portName = "FreshProxySOAP",

		targetNamespace = "http://www.example.org/FreshProxy/",

		wsdlLocation =
"F:\\Eclipse_WEB_Workspace\\ServerFinal\\src\\FreshProxy.wsdl",

		endpointInterface = "org.example.freshproxy.FreshProxy")

		public class FreshProxyImpl implements FreshProxy {...}

I am not sure what is the role of serviceName, portName, targetNamespace. It
seems like endpointInterface should be sufficient in identifying the
service. But I failed to locate sufficient information of the meaning and
necessity of the above properties.

Do some one care to help me out here? I would be very grateful to you.