cxf-users mailing list archives

From chengy <chy108.2...@yahoo.com.cn>
Subject Re: How to set soapAction header in Dispatch API?
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2010 09:02:14 GMT

dkulp, so good! I am more understanding  cxf now though I know nothing of
ws-*!

Would you please tell me is there a convenient way to get the input sample
and schema from cxf?I find xmlbeans can create sample input,but I dont know
how to get the xsd which may validate the input message or payload.

dkulp wrote:

> On Mon January 11 2010 8:40:15 pm chengy wrote:
>> thank you! I want to know is ws-security,ws-rm make effective while using
>> Dispatch API?
>
> Yep.  If the interceptors and such are configured.   This was "new" in
> 2.2.2
> so versions previous to that, the answer would have been no.    Policies
> (like
> SecurityPolicy and such) in the wsdl should be in full affect.
>
> One caveat is that you MAY need to call:
>
> dispatch.getRequestContext().put(MessageContext.WSDL_OPERATION, opName)
>
> to set the name of the operation you are invoking so we can match it with
> the
> proper policies (and likely the soapAction as well).
>
> Dan
>

>> I have to make a framework to call webservice,users can config
>> the call around wsdl description.While using static client model,It's
>> possable to build a jar from wsdl,but I think mapping from wsdl to class
>> name and reflect are challenge.So,i want to use Dispatch API,but I am not
>> sure how cxf could support me,cxf is really complex.
>>
>> dkulp wrote:
>> > I'm pretty sure you would need to do:
>> >
>> > dispatch.getRequestContext().put(
>> >     BindingProvider.SOAPACTION_URI_PROPERTY,
>> >     "theAction")
>> >
>> > Dan

> --
> Daniel Kulp
> dkulp@apache.org
> http://www.dankulp.com/blog

:handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake: