cxf-users mailing list archives

From Coder One <coder_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: CXF & Spring & Custom Transport Setup
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 08:20:10 GMT
I went through the links provided and the JMS transport links below, but I am still hazy on
how in Spring do I choose to use my custom Conduit and custom Destination.  That is, where
do I tell CXF to invoke my custom transport factory to grab my custom Conduit and Destination?
I probably need to re-read the fine manual :), but would appreciate all pointers...

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jms-transport.html
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/using-the-jmsconfigfeature.html

The XSD for included JMS has a reference to JAXB, but I am using AEGIS, would I need to change
to AEGIS?

http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/jms.xsd

Thanks,

----- Original Message ----
From: Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org>
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Cc: Coder One <coder_lol@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tue, January 5, 2010 9:10:40 AM
Subject: Re: CXF & Spring & Custom Transport Setup

The easiest is to just look at one of the existing transports:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/branches/2.2.x-fixes/rt/transports/jms/src/main/resources/META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-jms.xml

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/branches/2.2.x-fixes/rt/transports/local/src/main/resources/META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-local.xml

Etc....

Dan