cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Expose pojo via webservice dynamically without annotations (maybe with Spring/AOP)?
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2010 15:33:32 GMT

That would definitely be a very strange thing.   Not sure how that's possible.

Can you whip up a small version of your test and send it along (either attach
to JIRA or direct to me or something).     The proxy should DEFINITELY be
implementing the interface and be castable.     Not sure how it's possible to
not.   Very strange.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp