cxf-users mailing list archives

From John Klassa <j...@klassa.com>
Subject Re: JAX-RS : initial WADL support
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2009 14:09:22 GMT

Hi,

How does one auto-generate a WADL from a JAX-RS implementation?  Or am I reading this incorrectly?

Thanks!

On Dec 7, 2009, at 7:57 AM, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:

> Hi Gabo
>
>> Hi Sergey,
>> Sorry about that. But you did get the idea tho. :D
>>> Is it the wadl:request element which has no links to the schema types ? If yes
then it is expected when @Consumes is set to */*, given that it may even be that only a non-XML
format which is accepted by a method...
>> Shouldn't the method still show some description of what the method is expecting?
Maybe a redundancy of what was described in the grammar.

> See http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/rt/frontend/jaxrs/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/jaxrs/ext/Description.java
>
>> I would be trying having multiple specific values and update this thread of the results.
Might take a while, got dragged to another task.

Same for @Produces.