cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Sergey Beryozkin" <sbery...@progress.com>
Subject RE: JAX-RS : initial WADL support
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2009 16:34:06 GMT
Actually

>> Here is my config:
>>
>> <jaxrs:server address="/v1/rest/Foo">
>>
>> The Impl:
>> @Path("")
>> public class FooWServiceImpl
>>
>> Method:
>>   @POST
>>   @Path("/execute")
>>
>> This results in WADL with a Url such as:
> /services/v1/rest/Foo//execute

Where exactly do you see this URI ? I recall someone actually posted a
similar query, possibly on this thread earlier on. It actually looks
like a bug in SoapUI in that it can not concatenate various path
fragments properly. For example, CXF JAXRS proxy-based client api will
produce a correct URI irrespectively of whether a forward slash is
present or not because it relies on JAXRS UriBuilder.

Cheers, Sergey